Don’t they always? What do they want to know now? Who are they anyway?
Anyone who followed the most recent season of The Bachelorette probably remembers Jillian’s proclamation right before Ed came out to the proposal podium (after turning down 2 proposals–1 from Kiptyn, and 1 from Reid).
- Are Ed & Jillian still together?
- Are they staying together for the sake of money?
- Did Ed really cheat on Jillian with those two women?
- Does anyone care what Wes has to say about Jillian & Ed?
- Did you know Reid also has an opinion about Ed & Jillian?
- Did you make it through the entire 5 mins. & 14 secs. of the YouTube tribute to Ed & Jillian falling in love?
- Did Ed ever pass Jillian’s hot dog test?
Who knows! I know that when I saw the 9/10/09 Ellen episode with Ed and Jillian as guests all I heard was a cleverly crafted verbal hot potato game on Ed’s part. Ellen would ask a question of the couple, and Ed would juggle it around like a hot potato. Jillian hardly spoke. Answers from Ed like “Jillian knew when I came on the show I was a bachelor in every sense of the word.” And “we’ve had our ups and downs, and I have told her what I need to tell her.” Interpretation: “I was still screwing around with those other 2 women up until Jillian actually picked me and I had to settle down. I told her all about it—once the tabloids got a hold of my deceptions.”
Time will tell…