Posted in gay life, gay marriage, gay rights, GLBT, humor, lesbian life, LGBT, LGBT rights, lifestyle, queer, same-sex marriage, tagged comics, consequences of gay marraige, equality, the institution of marriage on January 30, 2009|
10 Comments »
You can find limitless information on the Internet regarding what various conservative organizations and individuals think would happen to our society if Gay Marriage were to become legalized in America. Today, let’s shed a humorous light on the subject! Here are a couple clever and funny graphics. 😀
This just in!
This second one I saw at Anita’s blog, and then found that it may have originated here while I was actually looking something else up on Google. 🙂
Read Full Post »
Or… today’s moods are brought to you by the letter “C” and “Punky Moods.”:D
What is your mood du jour? Choose from the below–or, if “C” doesn’t suit your fancy today, Punky Moods has moods from A-Z! 😉
Read Full Post »
Posted in attitudes, behavior, change, encouragement, faith, humor, inspiration, life, musings, Reflections, spirituality, thoughts, tagged attitudes, beliefs, Bible, Christianity, religion, thinking errors on January 28, 2009|
Posted in blogging, funny, humor, lesbian, life, people, The L Word, TV, tagged DeAnna Pappas, Jason Mesnick, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, The L Word, The L Word season 6 on January 27, 2009|
6 Comments »
A.K.A.–“he’s just not that into you!”
I’ve already shared with you all one of my guilty pleasures, and that was watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Last night’s weepy booze fest inspired the following (YES, I am talking about the show!) 😉
Some top ways to know you ain’t gonna get a rose:
- When you pensively lean in hoping for a kiss, he leans back and says to you “you’re a great person.”
- When you do lean in for the kiss, he pulls tissue off your lip gloss instead (ouch!)
- When you tell him that you “better get a rose or you will be pissed” he is clinching his jaw and flaring his nostrils. Yeh, demanding a rose is not the best way to warm the cockles of his heart.
- When you tell him that all you want is to “go home with him and be a mother to his 3 yr. old son,” you are gone! This guys has been single for 3 years! He is not looking for a nanny–he is looking for roll in the hay!
- When you spend your one-on-one time with him telling him what bitches the other women are? Um yeh, like he can’t see through that.
- When you tell him your only other relationship of about a decade just ended a year ago and you really haven’t dated since then… you might as well take your leave at that point.
- When you constantly tell him that you “didn’t know it was going to be this hard to see him kissing other women”? WAAAH!! You knew you were coming on a show with 24 other women to compete for one guy. Suck it up. Oh yeh… and, pack yer shit ‘n git. LOL! 😀
BTW, Has anyone else noticed how much this bachelor likes to run around without his shirt off?
Oh, and Deanna hasn’t even showed her face again yet. Can you believe they are bringing her back? Can you believe she is actually going to show her face on the show or to Jason after dumping him while he was on one knee professing his love to her?
Oh yeh, and some of these girls were so hideous that Jason would not give out all of his roses last night!
Until next the thorn is off the rose…
Also, I know after my “live-blogging” of The L Word 601 you all were waiting with baited breath for what happened next. 😉 But, just could not bring myself to recap the 2nd episode of season 6 of The L Word–even more drama and weirdness than The Bachelor! So, I will direct you here for a recap of The L Word 602 (if you care, that is). 😀
Read Full Post »
Posted in encouragement, funny, humor, inspiration, life, musings, photos, random, Reflections, self-help, thoughts, tagged direction, group, support, wisdom on January 26, 2009|
Posted in blogging, friends, life, random, Reflections, tagged 20000, celebrate, hits, milestone, thank you, visitors on January 25, 2009|
Posted in blogging, change, domestic partnership, election, equal rights, family, gay rights, LGBT, LGBT rights, life, News, Obama, politics, TV, tagged FDR, Fox News, Huckabee, Inaugural Address, Inauguration, Liberty Counsel, Mat Staver, Obama on January 24, 2009|